- All our JLT members now have an area of responsibility for areas around school and each team has worked towards their goals.
- We have held interviews to appoint staff members.
- We have looked at things that we want to put into our Dojo shop and fully stocked our new shop cupboard.
- We have discussed theme days within school such as Children in Need and Comic Relief.
- We have spent time working with the pupil behaviour leaders and SLT to develop a new system for Dojo to be initiated throughout school. Our JLT behaviour leaders held class and school assemblies about our new dojo system to make sure staff and pupils know how it works.
- We have decided to change the trophies that we get for our half termly SHINE awards into special pin badges which we can collect more easily. These will start next year.
- Our Eco Team JLT members have started working with the Tidy Team club to collect rubbish from our school grounds, start a recycling paper routine in all classes and are starting to work on reducing the amount of electricity we use in school.