2021-2022 - What did we do this year?
- We have held interviews to appoint staff members.
- We have been involved in how we wanted World Book Day to be organised as a whole school and in classes.
- We have discussed ways to improve attendance and learning behaviours and so are working on using dojo as a way to develop a dojo shop. This will encourage pupils to strive to be their best selves.
- We are working with pupils and the catering staff to develop menus that pupils are enthusiastic about and that promote healthy, positive eating habits.
- We want to develop the outside areas of the school, with many ideas in progress to create a welcoming area at the entrance to school.
- We were invited to attend Kirk Balk’s Student Presidential Inauguration to represent our school.
- We have been involved in preparations for the summer fair to make sure it is the best it can be for our pupils.
- We are looking at allocating specific roles, such as subject and pastoral leads, within the JLT to make sure that our voices and ideas are included in all decisions.
- We are starting to meet with the Chair of Governors to talk about our work, and members of Friends of Springwood, to help with fundraising ideas.