School Organisation During COVID 19
Below is the most recent organisation for school opening to all pupils on Wednesday 2nd September:
Key facts to remember:
* Only 1 adult to accompany the the pupils onto the school grounds to reduce the amount of adults in the same space.
* Adults are not permitted into school without an prearranged appointment.
* Arrive on school grounds AT drop off and pick up times and not before.
* Children will stay in their class bubbles all day.
* The adults in school will be wearing a fave mask or shield to add further protection.
* All members of the school community will wash their hands regularly.
Below is the most recent risk assessment and action plan for the whole school returning on Wednesday 2nd September 2020:
Below is the information for all the children returning to school after Monday 1st June.
|Schools Opening to Wider Pupils Risk Assessment 19.06.2020|
|File Size:||626 kb|
Below is a video that shows the outside of the school and what the children will see as they return to school:
Route to Mrs Browns Classroom
Below are posters around school showing where to go for pick up and drop off:
Here are photos that show what the inside of classrooms looks like: